All personal Information collected by Swift Digital is protected by Privacy Act 1988. We recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of information collected about visitors to our website, in particular information that is capable of identifying an individual such as: email address and contact numbers.
- Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted by you. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
We collect your information when:
You subscribe to our newsletters
You make an enquiry using our web forms
You contribute to our forums or blogs
Use of Information
- Personal information that visitors submit to our site is used only for the purpose for which it is submitted.
We will send you information you subscribed for.
We will contact you using your information regarding any enquiries.
We will provide updates of our services.
- Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information will not be shared or sold to third parties. We may however disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
- However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information from Users
- IP Addresses
Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
- Cookies and Applets
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you will have an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance. However you should note that refusing cookies may have negative impact on the usability of the website.
Access to Information
- We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected. By contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing to our postal address: Privacy Officer, 31-33 Trafalgar Street, Enmore, NSW 2042, Australia.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Problems or questions
All complaints will be responded to within 10 business days. We will investigate and attempt to resolve your query or complaint within 30 business days or such longer period as is necessary and notified to you by our Privacy Officer.
- For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's website: http://www.privacy.gov.au/.